Sunday, March 1, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Dance

Here they are, all dressed-up and ready to boogie!
They had a fantastic time, and I'm really happy with the end result.
You probably won't hear much from me in the next week or two, I'm slammed with embroidery jobs. I did 10 pieces yesterday for the local police department, and I have 60 pieces to do for the high school golf team (20 hats and 40 shirts)! I also took a deposit for another prom dress, so that'll be two to finish by mid-May! Don't get me wrong... I'm definitely not complaining! Just busy, and if I get anything interesting to post, I'll update if I can!

I'm also really enjoying my new Kindle, and reading "Second Chance" by Jodi Picoult on it. It's probably the coolest techno-gadget I've ever owned, and makes reading easier. If you need large print, it does that. Want it to read out loud to you? It can do that, too. Come across a word you don't recognize? A definition pops up if you want. Find a great quote and want to save it for later? No problem. I highly recommend the Amazon Kindle2. Very, very neat!

6 comments:

Bunny said...

What a wonderful photo! The dress is so special.
The good news is you will be making $s with your hiatus! Will miss your posts.

Amanda S. said...

She looks beautiful! I love how the dress turned out. Great save.

Meg said...

So cute! I could see this dress hanging in the window of a store on the Upper East Side! Great job.

Julia said...

You would never know there had been a problem with this gorgeous dress!!

Summerset said...

Awww . . so cute! The dress turned out beautifully.

Dawn said...

Awww, they are sooooo cute! Your dress turned out great. Sounds like you are one busy lady. Remember to take a breather now and then. :)